Warranty & Return Policy
We know our plumbing customers are busy, so we want to make returns and warranty exchanges as easy as possible. Bring back under warranty products or unused job materials, and we handle all the details.
Unused Job Materials
We will gladly accept returns of any unused job materials if:
- you are within 45 Days of original purchase date
- must be in unused, undamaged condition
- return in the original undamaged packaging (when applicable)
- have copy of the original purchase receipt
Materials that cannot be returned or are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee are as follows:
- returned outside of 45 Days from original purchase
- materials without original packaging
- materials no longer in ‘as received – sell-able’ condition
- special orders
Each product manufacturer has created their own Warranty Policy. Please contact Hughes Supply Jacksonville with questions regarding the length of warranty of the product(s) in question. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website to verify the product you purchased from Hughes Supply Jacksonville is covered under their current warranty program.
If the product is covered and was purchased at Hughes Supply within the warranty period:
- bring your warranty exchange with the required manufacturer paperwork
- serial numbers
Products will only be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Understandably, Hughes Supply cannot be held financially responsible for denied warranty claims, or for items not purchased from our location, unless directed by the manufacturer.
We are located at:
5501 Commonwealth Ave
Jacksonville, Florida, United States